Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is it when I use Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment my cheeks swell?

I have acne around my cheeks and chin whenever I put on this spot treatment my cheeks swell like I was socked in the face in the morning.Why is it when I use Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment my cheeks swell?
You're probably allergic to something in the spot treatment. I would discontinue use and try something else, like Clean and Clear. I use that, and my zits got worse at first, and then they cleared up. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. And if that doesn't work, go to your doctor and ask him about zit treatment. Doctors are really good with that kind of stuff.Why is it when I use Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment my cheeks swell?
You may be allergic to the contents, or the contents are too harsh (alcohol based)

No comments:

Post a Comment