Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you recommend me a good acne spot treatment that doesnt overdry your skin?

see i used clearasil blemish treatment. and it completely dried certain spots on my skin. good news was that it made my pimples go away! but my face is all rough.





ive been thinking about proactiv but im afraid it wont work if i dont use all the other products(and i really dont wanna pay that much)





btw: my skin is pretty dry and sensitive


but i have a good face wash that makes my skin smoothCan you recommend me a good acne spot treatment that doesnt overdry your skin?
Selma, I acne problems beginning when I was 13. I had acne on my back that was embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Murad, Aceneticin, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I wound up calling a local dermatologist. After 6 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Acne.htmlCan you recommend me a good acne spot treatment that doesnt overdry your skin?
My entire family uses Nutorgena acne product and LOVES this product! you can get a free sample here http://www.theacnefreein3days.info I was first introduced to Neutrogena products when I worked for a dermatologist and have been very impressed with their entire line. This is the one thing that we have all found that, when used consistently, clears up existing acne and prevents future breakouts. My daughter and I use it to wash our faces and Hubby uses it to wash face, chest and back. It works without drying or irritating.
Yeah get some all natural tea tree oil, it doesn't dry out your skin and it kills the bacteria that causes acne. Proactiv and other acne treatments can be very expensive, and they don't cure your acne, they just treat it. You should read this book http://backacnetreatment.info it teaches you how to make lifestyle changes that will cure your acne problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment