Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats the best alternative acne treatment?

or acne skin care product?Whats the best alternative acne treatment?
I found a site with a breakthrough treatment that cures your acne in 3 days. It really works-I found it about 4 months ago and havn't had a spot since! There's a good review of the site here:www.acnefree.eoltt.comWhats the best alternative acne treatment?
Keep hands off the face during day and night, wash hands before washing face. Have your own washrag to wash your face. Wash it out before and after.





Tepescohuite soap on EBay. I do not sell it, I bought it and my acne went downhill! About $9.00 plus s/h.





2nd soap Cuticura original formula contains triclosan 1.5% a alternative to benzoyl peroxide and the salicylic acid products. Found it at Walgreens $2.19.





Change your pillowcase more often it carries dirt and scum oils, product build up from your hair.





Good Luck.


Acne Sucks!
you might get a lot of different brands for this general and common a question. from my experience, (I've used maybe 4 or 5 brands when I had acne, including proactiv) cetaphil is the best facial wash for my skin, and I still use it every time I shower. neutrogena worked well for about a year and then stopped working completely, and proactiv irritated my skin and caused more breakouts from the get go. I highly recommend you try cetaphil first, then neutrogena second if cetaphil doesn't work.
Non prescription I would say Proactiv. If you use it regularly as recommended I think it does a great job. If over the counter stuff is not working, see a dermatologist.
I would recommend tea-tree-oil, which I successfully use myself
hi


I had acne problems,


Do you have a Boots (chemist) near you?, as thats the only place they sell the product as far as i am aware.


Get some, Pan Oxyl 2.5 gel, (its a cream)


Then on a night before bed, get a good wash, Moisturise , then apply cream (moisturise as cream can cause dry patches on skin)


Give it a couple of weeks, it works a treat!


If you dont have a boots near you, try searching for pan oxyl acne cream on ebay or amazon..


Its really good.


Good luck, %26amp;%26amp; sorry if i have answered wrong, i didnt really get the question, but heres advice for anyone who needs it!


=D ..x
st.ives clean pore cleanser for blemish/oily prone skin
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Acne masks


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
I dont know ... but eat lots of fruit (but not mangos), and drink lots of water, it really is good for your skin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment