Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best acne treatment that has worked for you pliz tell the truth?

oxyWhat is the best acne treatment that has worked for you pliz tell the truth?
I had bad scne when I was 15 on my face it was so embarrassing, my managed ar work even asked me what was wrong with myn face.





That did it I finally plucked up the courage and went to see the Dr who was very understanding and put me on a course of tablets and guess what it cleared it up ! So dont me miserable and go to the Dr as it is very common, but if you dont go it could take ages to clear up, I tried most produts on the maeket and none worked so dont wasted your money on them. good luck cm What is the best acne treatment that has worked for you pliz tell the truth?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>
Accutane. Ask your dermatologist if you are a candidate. After a 6 month cycle, you will be completely acne free! I've haven't had a breakout in over 2 years. It is a miracle cure!
AMBI PRODUCTS FOR MY DRY ACNE SKIN. BENZOIL PEROXIDE SUCKS! IT DRIES OUT YOUR SKIN! PROACTIVE WAS NO GOOD FOR ME. ACNE FREE WAS NO GOOD FOR ME..
accutane, but you need to see a dermatologist to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment