Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like this acne treatment product from Clearasil?

http://www.clearasil.us/creams/creams_ul鈥?/a>





Does it really work? I have a normal skin type with few pimples and pimple marks.Do you like this acne treatment product from Clearasil?
It dries out my skin and is really strong, i have the same type of skin.Do you like this acne treatment product from Clearasil?
no it doesnt work. clearasil just doesnt. my dermatologist reccomended cetaphil face wash bar (looks like soap) and panoxyl bar. they work, really.
yeh it does... works real good on me
NO! I don't like any form of Clearasil. My skin hates it. I use Oxy products and Nivea products. We all have different skin types so what type of treatment works for one person may not work for another. I tend to stick to the same beauty regime daily and so far so good. I'm now 30 and everyone compliments my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment