Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anybody telll me what they think about Acne-Free acne treatment?

i just started using acne free today. can anybody tell me if it works or not because i need an acne was that works. i used proactive for a while then it just stopped working.Can anybody telll me what they think about Acne-Free acne treatment?
i use it and i love it!!!!! but if ur acne is so bad u shouldn't use it but if u have a spot here and there i highly recommend it!! : ^ )Can anybody telll me what they think about Acne-Free acne treatment?
I've been using it for a few weeks, and to be honest I really don't think that it is working. The step 3 lotion is thick and doesn't absorb very well, and the step 2 toner is alcohol based which causes your skin to secrete more oil than normal. The smell is pretty bad too, and other people will notice that you have something on your skin.





Hope this helps, good luck!
Hey hey! I use Acne Free!





I have really bad acne and tried Murad for a month, but it didn't work very well. I started using Acne Free in december, and it's worked really well, but it dried my face out a bit. If you use it consistently twice a day it should work. I just switched to the severe acne treatment by Acne Free (in the orange bottles) and it works MUCH better then the original one.





Oh, and when I apply the Repair Lotion, I rub it all over my face, and then dab it on to the effected areas.





Good luck! I really hope this helps in some way. I also suffer from acne, and I know how terrible it can be to your self esteem.





-Nicole
It's got most of the same ingredients as ProActiv it's just cheaper. Try it for yourself to see. Make sure you're consistent every day and night, since you have to be for problem skin.
i used acne-free for a while. it does help but if your looking for perminant, longlasting things to get rid of acne go to your dermatologist.
I've been using this product and I honestly have to tell you that it works. Give it some time but you will definitely see results. Good luck!
it works
You should use Clinique.It doesn't smell bad.


I used Acne free and it burnt my skin and it smelt really bad.
wooo, you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment