Friday, August 20, 2010

What's a fast, natural acne treatment?

I've got a job interview tomorrow afternoon. I also have pretty bad acne that leaves my face red and inflamed. I can use concealer, but I'd like something to treat it fast today so that it doesn't look so bad tomorrow. Can anybody help?What's a fast, natural acne treatment?
i dont have acne...but i do break out frequently on my forhead....i use toothpaste! i know it sounds weird and it doesnt cure it ALL the way...but it works like magic. but if u are gonna use it then use either crest prohealth night formula ...thats the only kind i've tried. but leave it on overnight and then when u wake up in the morning rinse it off. and then apply your concealer...also...clean and clear makes this great acne releiving concealer. and u put it on ur face like reg. concealer and then put on ur foundation :). it also works wonders. let me know if ive helped :)))What's a fast, natural acne treatment?
benzoyl peroxide is always good but also if u get a wash cloth wet and microwave it and put in on ur pimples it relieves it
I dont have acne so i havnt tried this, but I heard from others that Tea Tree Oil works wonders on it.
Tea tree oil, clearasil, clean and clear, all these are good.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment