Friday, August 20, 2010

What acne treatment have you found most effective?

I'm 20 and I still have acne and I'm really getting tired of it. I wash my face regularly but I never found anything to be very effective. From personal experience, what works the best for you?What acne treatment have you found most effective?
I just started using the neutrogena wave and it works great for me. However, this was after years of trying out all the products I could get my hands on. Everything works differently for different people, so I think the best thing to do is test out products you haven't used before. Hopefully, you'll end up finding something that works better than whatever you're using now.What acne treatment have you found most effective?
Best for me is birth control... but I don't think that will help you much :)





I can only use cleansers with Salicylic Acid as I have horrible reactions to anything with Benzoyl Peroxide.





I only wash my face with a mild cleanser twice a day and then use the pads with salicylic acid on it afterwards (oxy is pretty cheap, like 3 bucks for a hundred pads). I also try to drink lots of water.





Also, I find that I get zits when I talk on the phone. Try to use a hands free set.








EDIT : There are a lot of medications your doctor can give you that work on acne very quickly. If all else fails see the doctor.
I have found ProActiv to be excellent especially as it contains medication. I am twice your age and still suffer from breakouts! I also have used Pure Zone by Loreal which I have found very effective also but I think the big thing to remember is to follow the regime morning and night with whatever you use.
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>



I heartily recommend ClearPores: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a> It consists of natural ingredients and works for a lot of people with severe acne problem.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment