Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne treatment for someone whose skin bounces from dry to (I know it sounds gross, ugh) oily?

After taking a shower or cleansing my face, it always comes out dry, normally it's fine, somewhere in between. What products do you reccomend for treating acne and blackheads?





Thanks for the answers, I feel really awkward asking this, haha, but I'd rather ask than settle for one or spend a bunch of money on a lot.





-Alika613Acne treatment for someone whose skin bounces from dry to (I know it sounds gross, ugh) oily?
I suffer too....I don't think any over the counter products work well, if at all.


You can get prescription medicine called oxytetracycline from your GP which needs to be taken long term, or a more harsh medicine called roacutane. If you suffer badly it my be worth having the latter. It does work because I know someone who used it.


Daily exfoliation is the other recommendation, a loofah for body and salt scrub for your face...


Soaps like Pears work well because it does not contain ingredients that clog the pores.


Finish off with a toner and possibly some moisturiser if needed.


Best wishes


Mandy xAcne treatment for someone whose skin bounces from dry to (I know it sounds gross, ugh) oily?
I know that my husbands sister is similar and she only purchases products from Origins. You can find their product line at Origins.com or in Macy's. Honestly though, you cannot skimp when it comes to your skin, some times you have to go for the more high end stuff. However, this is not super expensive or nothing. They also have organic's so try it out
ok so i had the same problem for years, a few months ago i found this site. it doesn't cost much and it works. check it out if you want.





www.acnebegone4good.com





good luck on whatever works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment