Friday, August 20, 2010

What will antibiotics used for the treatment of acne do to me?

I have just started taking minocycline. What will it do to me? Will I not be able to fight off other infections that I might get? What will antibiotics used for the treatment of acne do to me?
The answer is Yes - you will be at risk of antibiotic resistance and also there are some other side effects .Whenever possible, topical therapies are preferred to pills, as they are less likely to result in side effects or antibiotic resistance.





What will antibiotics used for the treatment of acne do to me?
FORGET antibiotics...





What the skin needs is a treatment that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





Hope this helps :)
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>
Acne forms when sebum (skin oil) and bacteria become trapped in follicles in the skin. Blemishes appear when these oils prevent the skin from naturally shedding which may be in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples or cysts. Severe cases of acne will often leave indentations or scars on the skin.





http://www.flawlessimageandhealth.com/la鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment