Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you think Natures Cure 2-step acne treatment would work for me?

Ok, so I am 15 and have fairly sensitive skin and wanted to know what would be the best acne treatment for me. This summer, my ance really started to show up. I got little red pimples all over my forehead and large painful pimples on my chin. I wash my face twice a day with clean and clear foaming cleanser and it seemed to be working, but it has stopped working. I also use a spot treatment once a day (i know i know, it doesnt work) I don't want to order proactiv, because I read messege boards that said if you have sensitive skin, it will most likely make it worse. So I thought about buying the over-the-counter Natures Cure pills. Basically i just want to know if anyone reccomends it or if anyone has another reccomendation for me. thanks.Do you think Natures Cure 2-step acne treatment would work for me?
hey, i heard, like, the same exact thing about proactiv (my skin is pretty sensitive) but i decided to try it anyway. ive had pretty clear skin ever since ive been using it. but i dont know about you -everones skin is different. proactiv also has makeup that helps acneDo you think Natures Cure 2-step acne treatment would work for me?
if you take them every day they will work OK i do and my acne has gone away

No comments:

Post a Comment