Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is the best acne treatment/creams?

I don't have severe acne but some. What do you think is the best? What worked for you?(Personal experience please)Murad acne complex? Skin iD? Proactiv? Any other good products? Preferably that doesn't dye my hair(had it done before) Comment!What is the best acne treatment/creams?
I heard Pro Active. Sure it works when you are using it but after you stop applying the cream, your skin gets worse.





What I recommend is going to a Dermatologist and getting prescribed cream. It's much better than the other creams.What is the best acne treatment/creams?
to be straight forward, Don't waste your time and money on creams that dont work. Get Accutane ( strongest acne medicine made ) take it for 5 months and you will never have to take anything for acne again. It pushes everything out of your pores and is simply a miracle medicine. It may be a pain for the 5 months your on it, especially if your a girl because you have to get pregnancy tests and all that kind of stuff because its stronggggg medicine. But simply do it.. really I fought my acne for 4 years 12-16 and I just finished my Accutane treatment and I have been acne free for 3 years. Its simply a mircale. Creams and proactive and all that BS thats on the market is simply a cover up it dosent get rid of the real problem only masks it!! Accutane is the way to go! you will be amazed that you can wake up everyday and not worry about any acne being there. best feeling ever.
Proactiv was okay for zits, but it majorly dried my skin to where it was all flaky. If you wear foundation, certain ones can make acne worse. The best is Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation. What I use is a product by Mary Kay Cosmetics. It is just a spot treatment and helps if you use it at the first sign of a breakout... the zit will stop growing and continue to decrease. Also, avoid touching your face with your hands such as leaning your face on your hands... that helps too. :-)
Proativ doesn't work. I actually went to my annual checkup and told my doctor that Proactiv didn't work. He gave a prescription for this a nighttime/daily thing and it works! I don't know what it's called, but if you try a few products that don't work, get your doctor to prescribe something. Sorry I can't help much.
i use proactive and it works





my boyfriend uses skin id it works too





also that nutrogena or however its spelled :D
Panoxyl.


It works wonders. And you can get it at a drugstore for very cheap.


It's not that expensive stuff that doesn't even work.
I wouldn't recommend skinid because all it seemed to do to my face was dry it out completely and increase the number of pimples that i already had

No comments:

Post a Comment