Monday, November 21, 2011

Which acne treatment would be best for me?

OK, so I'm 14 and I have mild acne. I have very dry skin. The acne is usually on my chin and mostly my for head. And I was considering these acne treatment creams. Proactive or Clean and Clear. I am currently using Neutrogena (the orange one) and it doesn't really work for me. And my dermatologist says it's ok for me to switch. So which one would be best for my skin? ThanksWhich acne treatment would be best for me?
sometimes your overtreating your skin with medications i used 2 do that i started just using a normal antibacterial bar of soap (orange dial) and persagel by clean and clear at night when i broke out and it got way better.Which acne treatment would be best for me?
I would recommend clean and clear - very effective and can help normally very quickly.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Proactive has worked really well for a lot of people I know.
OTC stuff has NEVER worked for me so i would stop trying. i've tried clean and clear, and proactve and i've seen no results. i've tried almost anything you can find at like walmart and nothing has worked. now i'm on three different medinces that have been prescribed by the dermatologist, i have been on them for only one week and i see results already. the medicine that i am on is, clindamycin phosphate topical solution , tretinoin cream, and doryx and they all work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment