Monday, November 21, 2011

What should i do ?i am getting darker day by day after my acne treatment,i dont have acne now,but pigmentation

i had used tretinoin cream for acne and after using that my acne got cured,but i have become very dark,i am feeling disgusted,i feel like ending my life.should i go to kaya skin clinic?but they charge a huge amt of money.i was very smart and good looking till the age of 16,now i am 20 and i have become the worst looker around,i hate myselfWhat should i do ?i am getting darker day by day after my acne treatment,i dont have acne now,but pigmentation
hello, first of all don't think so bad about yourself. don't get depressed to think about the darkening of the skin of ur face . can u tell me how frequently u have applied this cream on face . is it recommended by a dermatologist. or u have contacted a dermatologist . as i think this is because of the acess use of the cream u used. its used only once a day at bedtime . please contact a dermatologist pr cosmetologist first before going to any kaya clinic. no medicine make u brighter in short time . it s will take time to skin get normal colour. u may go to any govt hospital if the matter is money and can show to any senior dermatologist.What should i do ?i am getting darker day by day after my acne treatment,i dont have acne now,but pigmentation
Hi Aneesh,





I can suggest you some products from Artistry range which will take care of your problem but only after analysing your current situation.


Incase you want to know more about it then just mail me on bhavyagupta@yahoo.com and if you are in Bangalore then it will be better if you meet me personally just mail your contact info in that case I will call you back.


Just for your info I am basically a Health an skin consultant here in Bangalore





Regards


Bhavya
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment