Monday, November 21, 2011

Does neosporin work as acne treatment?

Does anyone know if neosporin works in treating acne? It makes sense cause like acne is caused by bacteria right? So wouldn't an antibiotic help prevent and treat acne? Are there any side effects? ThanksDoes neosporin work as acne treatment?
Oh god I would never use that on my face! It is full of all kinds of things that may irritate your face, along with the fact it has a petroleum jelly like base that would just clog pores creating more breakout.Does neosporin work as acne treatment?
It would work if you popped your pimples and put it on the wound. It'll help heal it. But I don't think it works if you put it on your face without opening the pimple. I use it for that purpose on occasion. I use the kind without the glycerince stuff in it so that it doesn't look shiney on my face.
I don't think Neosporin would be useful because it's a glycerin and will block pores and add more oil to your skin. I suggest a Neutrogena Bar. If you can afford it Proactiv is GREAT!! I use it.
i do not know about neosporin but there is a cream and vitamin complex that will rid of this once and for all...email me, have your settings allow me to reply back
hydogen peroxide!!! Works great on everything
Someone recommended I use Neosporin for my severe acne. It seemed to make it worse because of the oil in it. You could try it, but it didn't help me
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment