Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best acne treatment?

i've tried so many, icluding proactive, but they just wont go away! help me, please!What is the best acne treatment?
Use Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Kit!


It works and it is only about $20 at Wal-Mart!


I tried ProActive and it didn't work for me either but this did!What is the best acne treatment?
Go to a dermatologist I thought mine would just go away with some non persciption stuff it didnt. Trust me if you go see a dermatologist everything will be great they are very kind and see bad acne all the time. Rember that some perscriptions wont work as well as you hope so go back and get a new one. I had to get 4 new precptions before getting put on acutane wich after 5 months have never had an acne problem agen.
Natures Cure...this stuff works great..its a two part treatment..it comes with cream and pills that are desinged to keep ur body in check and clense ur face...its the best acne treatment iv had...it comes for females and males
see a dermatologist if you haven't already
If you have tried all of the store bought acne meds and they don't work, consider seeing a dermatologist. There are many prescription strength acne treatments that work better than those you buy in stores.
I use PeterThomasRoth acne wash with 10% glycolic acid...and it works great :)
Go acne.org. Are you sure it's acne and not roceaca?
Try the Murad Acne Free Complex. it works amazing. Ive been on all kinds of different medicines, including accutane and none of them worked. But I got this and I almost immediately saw a difference!! Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment