Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne treatment kit recommendations?

I am in search of a good acne treatment kit for sensitive skin. I cannot use benzoyl peroxide products, as I have an allergy to them. I would prefer a kit that isn't loaded with parabens and other harsh chemicals. I've found that the less chemicals there are in the products I use on my skin, the better. Any suggestions on kits containing a cleanser, moisturizer, etc. would be greatly appreciated.Acne treatment kit recommendations?
ive used the set from philosophy called On A Clear Day. it doesnt have any benzoyl peroxide or parabens. i got the starters kit which was $35. You can only purchase it at sephora but i think its worth it. the starters kit last 4 about 1 or 2 months. Its really gentle on ur skin nd get rid of a lot of zits in just about 3 days or so. if u dont live by sephora you can purchase it on their site.





hope that helped!Acne treatment kit recommendations?
You can use Arbonne Clear Advantage Set Order on my web site we have a 45 day money back guarantee on all products it will list all ingredient's and key Botanicals used in the products. My web site http://botanicalproducts.myarbonne.com let me know how it works for you!
I have a treatment I can recommend to you. My nephew actually uses it and it works better than the commercial brands that I am not sure if I am allowed to name on here or not. It is a more natural product. It really works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment