Monday, November 21, 2011

I have gotten really dry skin from my acne treatment, and I dont know what to do!?

I use the exfoliating wave cleanser by neutrogena, but that doesnt help all the way.I have gotten really dry skin from my acne treatment, and I dont know what to do!?
Are you on accutane? My suggestion would be to get some lotion called Cetaphil. It works really well for moisturizing and isn't greasy or have an odor. Only wash with a gentle soap (like dove) or a gentle bodywash. Also when you get out of the shower or after washing your face only pat yourself dry instead rubbing. This helps keep the skin moisturized and then you can use some lotion to help with the drying.





Also it helps to stay out of the sun as much as possible.I have gotten really dry skin from my acne treatment, and I dont know what to do!?
Are you using a moisturiser? It shouldn't be a light moisturiser as well as this won't help your dry skin.





I had a very similar problem and my face was so dry and I was not producing any oil at one point for about a month.





In 3 days, my scaly flakey skin was all gone from using Cetaphil Moisturing Cream. It's so good and I still use it today.
here is a great remedy for dry skin





Add a few drops of lemon juice to 1/2 an avocado, and mash. Apply to clean skin and allow to remain for 20 minutes. Then remove with some tissue, and splash the skin with cold, then warm, water.
drink water and every night before you go to sleep pull your hair up (ur bangs) with a headband and put st.ives aloe and camomile lotion on ur face


it works but if you only do it 2 or 3 times ur face will be REALLY dry so u have to do it every night for at least a week
Okay, it's good that you've been exfoliating..


to help with the dryness when going out in public,


you can add jojoba oil to your moisturizer. Your face may


look at bit oily at first, but you can pat dry after applying it.


I bought my jojoba oil from acne.org
if i were you i would not experiment all by myself, i'd ask the


doctor who treated the acne what can be done about the dryness.





there must be medications for that.
This has happened to me also. First you should stop using it, then get some mousturizing face lotion and start using that every day. Consider getting sensitive skin face wash.....best of luck :)
after using your acne treatment, use cetaphil lotion and put it all over your face at night after you shower..
EAT ALL TIME FRUIT JUISH %26amp; ALLWAYS CLEAN WITH COLD WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment