Monday, November 21, 2011

How effected is 'Exposed Acne Treatment'? What are the advantages/disadvantages?

I have not so nice skin, haha. It's not terrible but it tends to be quite dry, my blackheads seem to be never ending.. I basically have the average teenagers acne problem :(


I've tried Proactiv, it helped a bit, but it still gave me random breakouts, and didn't improve the look of my skin much.. plus I had a reaction to the 3rd step of it :S .. so please don't suggest it! hahaHow effected is 'Exposed Acne Treatment'? What are the advantages/disadvantages?
Neutrogena skin iD is great, but you can only order it online. it personalizes to your skin. Neutrogena in general is a really really good brand for combination skin.How effected is 'Exposed Acne Treatment'? What are the advantages/disadvantages?
I think your best bet is investing in a dermatologist who can help create a personalized skin plan just for you so you can be sure it works instead of wasting money and second guessing. Over-the-counter products such as Proactiv or Murad are made for the general public with no specialized skin care plan in mind (or their buyers would be greatly limited).

No comments:

Post a Comment