Monday, November 21, 2011

Should I stop using my acne treatment?

I've been using Acne Free for a while, and I'm not sure if its getting better or worse. I've been using the treatment on and off, but I'm trying to commit to using it this week, since I really don't have anything to do. I'm black (African American, brown skin) and from the distance, my skin looks okay, but close up, there's a bunch of small brown spots (from where previous acne had been). I'm not sure if the Acne Free is just adding to those spots, or if its gonna slowly make it better. Should I keep using it, or are these signs of breaking out?Should I stop using my acne treatment?
you say that you haven't used it continually -- so for you to truly know what will work/won't work for you, you should start by doing that... and depending on the treatment, it could take a few weeks to a few months to work .... sometimes it is normal to break out a little bit more before your acne clears up, but if you're worried about it, you should go see a dermatologist and perhaps see if s/he would prescribe something for you.





in the meantime, do a few things while you're waiting. find out what kind of skin you have: dry, combination, or oily. make sure whatever you're doing is for your skin type. make sure to use moisturizers even if you have oily skin so your skin doesn't dry out and get even more oily to compensate...don't wash/scrub your face too much, no more than twice a day, for the same reason. if you're embarrased about your scars, you can certainly use power foundation / cover up to hide those. makeup companies these days have special lines for african american skin tones, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a good match ....








good luck and i hope this helps!Should I stop using my acne treatment?
If acne free was suggested to you by a dermatologist or skin care professional, I'd use the product as they told you to use it. If not, it might be worth trying out a different skin care product. A facial scrub, and moisturizer are two basic components. As far as the small spots you see up close, they seem like they are the small scars we all get from acne. You can rub vitamin E oil on these daily, or use a little bacitracin at night on them to help minimize and heal them up. Good luck!
If the product is causing more spots, then you need to stop using it. It can lead to major Acne.





If you really want to get rid of your spots use this product


http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_i鈥?/a>





It really helps :-)
OXY works really well for my sister, and she plays ringette, which is like hockey so she sweats alot, but it still works really well for her. If it's really bad acne, I suggest Triple Action.
If it aint serving it's purpose then stop using it, cause it may cause more harm than good.


To get rid of your ACNE go to http://bodycrush.8m.com or http://bodycrush.blogspot.com
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment