Monday, November 21, 2011

Could you please read my description below regarding my treatment for acne?

1. Basically i use dalacin t-topical solution on my face before i go to bed and take antibiotic acne tablets (tetrascyl 300) every morning to treat my acn. However today i bought benozly peroxide 2.5 and was wondering if i could use this aswell as using the other two products and if it will be bad using all three or any suggestions?





2. If i use the benozyl peroxide and antibiotic tablet at night and the topical solution in the morning is this ok and good?Could you please read my description below regarding my treatment for acne?
You should give tea tree oil a shot. I had mild acne for a while and even tho I washed my face every night I still had acne. So I use tea tree oil and within a week my acne was pretty much gone except for a few spots here and there, which will fade soon too. And this helps with acne scars


Tea tree oil can be used for any skin type even if you have very sensitive skin. And in that case I would dilute the oil with either water or aloe vera gel, which you can get at any drug store.


There are only two downsides to tea tree oil and that is is that the smell is pretty strong, and it can dry out your face a little, which can be taken care of by using a moisturizer.


The oil can be found in any drugstore/grocery store/health store next to the finger nail polish remover.


I would recommend putting it on at night before you go to sleep.


If you have any more questions there are many websites about this product, or feel free to ask me.





Just some more info on it you don鈥檛 have to read this part if you don鈥檛 want


Tea tree oil is so good for your skin because it has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties and stimulates the immune system.Could you please read my description below regarding my treatment for acne?
Honestly, the only thing that has worked for me 100% is laser treatment. I was totally skeptical at first. I had gotten laser treatment every other week for 6 months in 2005. I'm completely %26amp; totally clear ever since. It's amazing. Everything else is crap %26amp; a waste of money. The amount of money I've wasted trying out different products added up to more than the laser. I've gone to a dermatologist who prescribed me Doxicycline pills %26amp; gave me Retin-A which did NOTHING. Proactiv didn't work for me either. I hope you take my advice it's the only thing that works. Whenever I see someone with acne I feel like telling them =(





Benzoyl peroxide will only dry out your pimples and make them look flaky. Will make it look worse.





*** Word of advice-those pills you're taking are doing more harm than good. You shouldn't take any of those pills for acne!!! Trust me! ***
Call your dermatologist for this. The receptionist should be able to get you an answer to your question. I would not just start using it though being that you do have prescriptions already. This may make your face dry out and worse.





GL
according to my doc, and from personal experience, using all 3 together is fine... although it's probably best to use different solutions/ creams separately (at different times of day). Hope this is helpful, and good luck
It might be alright ? Especially if it is drying your face out.





Only your face will give the best answer if an MD wrote out your instructions check with them though ? Altering steps to any acne system albeit from an MD or the systems from the store is why acne doesn't go away!
You should use accutane, it is the best way for you about it you can get information from here http://medical-service.notlong.com/?q=accutane%26amp;qid=20090608054136AAfSrol

No comments:

Post a Comment