Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best OTC acne treatment?

What is the best over the counter acne treatment?What is the best OTC acne treatment?
I really do not recommend using ant OTC products. Acne is a skin disease and should be treated as one. Go to your dermatologist and get a prescription. This will assure that you do not get any scars and it is the quickest way to treat acne. Your dermatologist will be able to asses your skin and give you medicine based on your specific needs where OTC products can be very drying and irritating. Always remember to moisturize!





Good luck!What is the best OTC acne treatment?
I like Proactive





Make sure you're not overmedicating. Washing your face too often and using acne medication too often will dry out your skin and give you a rash that will encourage breakouts.





-Wash no more than 2 times a day.


-Try to use and acne medication with Glycerin in it.


- Know what foods to eat and which ones NOT to eat. Acne is causes by the fluxuation of hormones in the body. This in turn is controlled by what foods you eat.


- Learn the natural ways to control acne so you don't become dependent on medication to clear your skin.





The source link below has strategies to help you accomplish this goal. Best of Luck!
Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was gone completely. Really good stuff. Just thought I would share this with everyone. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/
Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was hardly visible. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/
check out Derma-E, a product line of natural skin care that can be bought at healthfood stores, or online

No comments:

Post a Comment