Monday, November 21, 2011

Best acne treatment for nodules and papules?

other than the prescription accutane. im looking for something i can get over the counter. thank youBest acne treatment for nodules and papules?
My dermatologist took one look at me and told me to go on Accutane. I thought about it and decided it was far too risky and just decided that there has to be another way.





Since I found Proactiv to be completely ineffective,I had almost no faith in the Acne Free skin care system, but I decided to try it anyway. Well, it was amazing. It really has been the only thing that worked for me. I use it only at night since I have sensitive skin. They even have an Acne Free Severe kit and can help you determine which kit you need. I have tried both and honestly feel that the regular kit works great!! It costs less, too. You can get it at Walmart or any drug store.





Here is a link to the product info:





http://www.acnefree.com/af





Good Luck!Best acne treatment for nodules and papules?
Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment