Monday, November 21, 2011

Best acne treatment for a twelve year old?

im 12 and i have acne. i have pimples in the T-zone , blackheads by my nose,and whiteheads by my nose and on my forehead. what acne treatment do u think will work 4 me? im on the swim team so if u could give me the names of some good moisturizers that won't clog my pores that would be great :D


p.s please nothing over $50,and please tell me if these products worked 4 u. Best acne treatment for a twelve year old?
the best best best thing to do is have your parent schedule you a dermatologist appointment for the best medication prescription. Over the counter meds and lotions aren't as good.Best acne treatment for a twelve year old?



If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry skin honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. If you have a combination skin when you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment