Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is my Acne Spot Treatment making my pimple bigger?

I rub in the neutragena acne spot treatment and when I wake up or an couple of hours later I go to look to see if the pimple has gone down and it has gotten bigger. Should I continue using this product? Did it just get bigger because it absorbed the product and will eventually get smaller after it drys out the pimple?Why is my Acne Spot Treatment making my pimple bigger?
Well i told my dermatologist that i stopped using the treatment because my acne was getting worse, it wasn't bad to begin with my nose just broke out a bit, anyway he said at first it brings out the acne, then it goes away. Honestly i think alot of these products are made to work the first time then after awhile it stops making the acne go away so you keep buying more. Also alot of acne creme has stuff in it to clog your pores, look it up on google how to get rid of acne and black heads and they will tell you what ingredients shouldn't be in ur acne creme that will clog your pores.Why is my Acne Spot Treatment making my pimple bigger?
i think you should stop using it.


I had experienced the same thing.





here is some tips before you using any acne product:


http://acne-treat-ment.com/anti-acne-cre鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment